As the 3D printing industry continues to make great strides and develop more products, processes, and jobs, we want to showcase the technologies, people, and case studies that are paving the way. Deep dive into the 3D Print industry with three days of intensive online learning with experts. In our conference-style Innovation Showcase, June 5-7, you'll learn the latest trends and innovations in 3D printing and additive manufacturing — all online.
You'll hear from industry experts in live online sessions, product demos, and audience Q&A sessions, plus you'll get resources and participate in discussions broken out into various industry categories. No experience in 3D printing or travel necessary! Here's a bit about the program:
- Day 1
- Session 1 | Keynote: Stay tuned!
- Session 2 | The Democratization of 3D Printing Technology
- In this session, Salvador Richter, an expert in coding in OpenSCAD (software for creating solid 3D CAD objects), examines the lessons learned from the way technology has evolved in the past two decades and how he believes 3D printing is likely to follow a parallel path.
- Day 2
- Session 1 | Formalloy Demo & Showcase: How Directed Energy Deposition with Short-Wavelength Laser Can Transform The Aerospace Industry
- In this session, Melanie Lang, Formalloy Co-Founder and Managing Director, showcases Formalloy's metal additive manufacturing system that integrates a short-wavelength, high absorption laser for alloys that are difficult to process with more traditional infrared (IR) lasers
- Session 2 | Sales Focus: Understanding the Applications for 3D Printed Metal Parts and How to Sell or Innovate With Them
- Here, Desktop Metal's Tim Ruffner discusses how to sell metal printing systems and how to advise clients on the right applications for individual scenarios.
- Session 3 | When Will 3D Printing Hit the Mainstream Consumer?
- Based on their experience creating a 3D photo booth, Pete Weijmarshausen and Kat Kinkead, the cofounders of Beheld 3D, will touch on some of the applications such as jewelry, fashion, and home goods that have the potential to bring 3D printing into the lives of everyday people
- Day 3
- Session 1 | Innovation in Construction: How Building-Scale 3D Printing Is At a Pivotal Moment in the Construction Industry
- Daniel Soltan, a development researcher for structural and infrastructural applications, shares his findings on how printable, strain-hardening cementitious composites can redefine the building-scale 3D printing industry, which is currently experiencing a pivotal moment in its development.
- Session 2 | The Holy Grail of 3D Printing: Full Color 3D Printing
- This session examines the advances bringing us closer to full color 3D printing.
Sign up by end of today to register at our early bird rate of $99 – a significant discount off of our regular rate of $179.
Sign up for Innovation Showcase now.
Read the Original Article