Vision: Rule The World.
By "Ruling" we mean - bringing happiness, health and wealth to everyone we work with.
Mission: Use Technology to bring Great Learning and Drive Change.
I would like it if everyone imbibes this as part of himself or herself. These are not just the values for Wherrelz – but a way of life.
- Learning: Never stop learning! Be passionate about what you do and learn – so your depth and breadth of knowledge expands to levels you never dreamed possible.
- Growth: Knowledge, Wisdom, Rank/Designation, Happiness, Health, Wealth; while contributing to the growth of the organization you work with and the people around you.
- Freedom: To explore, to choose how you work and how you add value.
- Well-rounded exposure: See different things from different angles, realize the bigger picture, be able to absorb the mentorship you receive and be a mentor to someone.
- Rule the world: (there it is again!) Bring fame and fortune for yourself, the organizations you work with and the people you work with. Give more than you receive.
- IT consulting
- Software, web development, hosting and allied services
- API & Platforms – social, activism, data, widgets
- Plug-in & add-ons for 3rd party technology platforms to encourage integration and inter-operability
- R&D in the latest technologies available
- E-Commerce/BPO/KPO/Training/Learning operations
- Ancillary activities that make the above possible
Our Work Culture
- We have high expectations of performance from all employees
- Every task no matter how big or small must demonstrate high standards of execution
- Keeping pace with deadlines, good skills and being flexible about taking on additional responsibilities form an inherent part of the way we work
- We have a strong DIY (Do It Yourself) culture – from making calls to typing mails to printing letters to booking your own tickets for travel. We believe that every employee should lead a dignified existence and hence do not believe in having one person do another’s work
- We will offer you every opportunity to improve your skills and capabilities so that you are able to perform at your optimal best always
- Whilst the environment can be challenging and maybe even daunting to some, it’s one that encourages you to question – the essence of Freedom – in the event of doubt, so that efficiency and pace are never compromised